Hosted Pharmacovigilance Services
The Hosting Environment
The PV-Works hosted servers are located in a secure data centre where all critical equipment is duplicated and provision is made for 24/7 monitoring and automated recovery. In particular the centre offers:
- Dual power supply with UPS and back up generators for emergency use
- Air handling and fire protection
- Physical security includes 3 metre high fencing and electronic door entry systems
- Logical security includes firewalls and anti-virus checks
- Raid-1 duplicated storage of all database data (and application software) on separate disks
- Daily back up of database. Back-ups of data are taken several times each day with a nightly copy made off-site onto a separate server / magnetic tape
- An additional server in a separate Data Centre is available for recovery from a catastrophic failure of the primary servers
PV247: Try PV-Works FREE for 30 days
You can evaluate the human and veterinary versions of PV-Works via our comprehensive online solution, PV247, FREE for 30 days. PV247 uses the same PV-Works or PV-Works Vet software that is shared by all our implementation models – local installation and hosted web-based solutions. You can create a fully functional account in minutes and start processing cases within an hour. Read more at PV247.com →
Hosting System Management
The PV-Works hosted servers are managed in accordance with Assured’s Quality System which is itself ISO 9001:2015 compliant. This ensures that all administration and technical activity is compliant with GxP.
Assured’s support team will apply updates to the PV-Works software as new versions become available. The cost of these updates is included in the Hosting Service fees and so no additional charges are made. Assured will also update the MedDRA / VeDDRA clinical signs dictionaries in line with their required deployment dates. Again there is no charge for this service, but MedDRA users are required to maintain a current subscription for this dictionary.